Launcher for Skype Changelog
Whats (maybe) in the next release:
Want a feature added? Send an email to email@example.com!
- FEATURE: Login with MSN Account [in progress]
- FIX: Windows 8 compatiblity
- Corrected some errors ("SkypeLauncher.exe not found", etc.) in the config utility
- Corrected some graphical glitches
- Rebranding of "Skype Launcher" to "Launcher for Skype"
- Added support for Skype 6
- Fixed some graphic glitches in the config tool
- Added support for Skype 5.8
- Changed login code to support future versions of Skype (hopefully)
- Fixed some typos and some minor bugs
- Added full support for Skype 5.5
- It's no longer required to do a manual Skype login (if Skype never run before)
- USB/Portable Support reworked and more user friendly now
- Fixed portable/USB-Export function (runtime error 9 and some other bugs...)
- Minimize Skype after login (can be disabled via config tool)
- Added QuickSkip: Skip login of a account once by clicking within 3 seconds (a countdown will be displayed) on the account name. (can be disabled via config utillity)
- Only one instance of Launcher for Skype config tool can now be running (before this fix it could be started multiple times, which make no sense...)
- Skype 3.X and Vista/7 32Bit bug (only First Account get logged in)
- Added option in config utility for launching Launcher for Skype on Windows-startup
- If Launcher for Skype is started on Windows-startup, login procedure will be delayed by 10 seconds. (Can be adjusted or disabled via the config tool)
- Add a option to temporarily disable Accounts via the config utility
- Give the user more feedback what Launcher for Skype is currently doing (can be hidden via config tool)...
- integrated Open Candy into the installer (see FAQ for more information)
- Installer and executables are now signed by me (Stefan Heinemann)
- changed some visual stuff =)
- added a cancel button: If something goes wrong, you can cancel current action and Launcher for Skype don't need to be killed by the taskmanager (a red X will appear in the upper right corner after some seconds)
- reworked the login code (should more reliable now)
- configuration utility now contains an advanced settings section to not force the user to make advanced settings with regedit..
- reduced ad-spam / ad-display times
- added a flattr button =)
- fixed some type errors
- fixed a lot of small bugs
- Added Skype 5.1 Support
- Enabled Skype-Auto-Login should be no problem anymore (testing...)
- Added a alternative Loginmethod which can be activated if Skypeversion changed...
- fixed the one and other typo =)
- Added Systemstartup-Autodetection: extends timeouts to let skype enough time to start under heavy load...
- Added Skype 5 Support
- Re-tested Skype 3.8 Support
- Changed login-code to make it more stable (yes again)
- Added Setuproutine with optional search/toolbar install
(select custom-install if you don't want to support me :crying: )
- Attention: Uninstall will also remove your saved accounts from registry.
- Added Skype 4.1 Support
- Added Windows 7 Support
- Changed login-code to make it more stable
- Added some small advertisement
- fixed the "Path not found" bug....(I think) =)
- Added Skype 3.8 Support
- fixed (hopefully) some nasty bugs
- forget to fix the 1.3.0 "Path not found bug"
Version 1.3.0 (Buggy!)
- Added Skype 4 Support
- Increased timeouts
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a account won't login
- Added USB support
- Due some internal changes you have to add your Skype-accounts again. Sorry for that...
- Fixed a unicode issue ("Protected data is invalid."-Error)